No reason not to cook the entire meal on the grill this summer! Serve this delicious grill-top “augratin” with your favorite protein. The bacon and bell pepper add great color and texture, but the
minimal prep and clean up might be the best part. If requiring a gluten-free recipe, check the label of the indicated (*) recipe ingredients to ensure they are gluten-free.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 medium onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, very thinly sliced
- 1 1/3 cups shredded low-fat sharp Cheddar cheese*
- 1/3 cup real bacon bits* (make sure to use real bacon)
- 1/3 cup chopped bell pepper (any color)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt*
Spray a 9 x 9 x 2-inch foil pan liberally with nonstick cooking spray. Place half the onions, potatoes, cheese, bacon bits, bell pepper and garlic salt in pan. Repeat layers. Cover tightly with foil and grill over medium heat for 1 hour, rotating pan occasionally to avoid hot spots.
Calories: 140 Fat: 2.5g Cholesterol: 10mg Sodium: 370mg Vitamin C: 0.45%