Are you ready for PANCAKES! – Thanks to Kim Miller for this tasty recipe from her collection of healthy eats! Kim is a fitness expert, actor, photographer, beauty contestant and more.
Kim proudly states that she is all of the above and also a wife, a mom, a friend and an advocate for empowering people to look and feel their very best!
“Beauty radiates from the inside out. Sometimes that often starts with a good meal! I’m a proponent of making sure to eat balanced meals and snacks that often include protein,” Miller says. “I enjoy recipes are easy to eat, fairly quick to make and they very healthy.”
Pumpkin Protein Pancakes Topped with Mangos & Walnuts
- 1/2 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 6 tablespoons pumpkin
- 4 tablespoons cottage cheese (if you’re not a cottage cheese fan, I bet yogurt would work too)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 egg whites
- 2 mangos
- 1/2 cup of diced walnuts
- Preheat a pancake griddle or pan to medium heat and grease.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Combine wet ingredients in another bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add wet to dry ingredients and mix.
- Pour batter onto pan, cook approximately 1 1/2 minutes per side, or until fully cooked, flipping once.
- Top with fresh mango slices and walnuts. Makes 10 small pancakes.
Visit Kim’s website www.KimMillerStyle.com.